Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Items and a Refurbished table!!!!

I've been wanting to get to this for awhile, but Memorial Day weekend provided the opportunity at last!  Jim gave me this table and we both decided it would be a great thing to fix up for my daughter and son in law!  Here is the stripping.....my arms are so tired! 
                                                     Right now it is transformed into this.....
                                                I just have to seal it up. I love how it turned out! 
                                         The table is a gift for the kids' first wedding anniversary.

Then I worked on some pieces and added some new items to my stock at The Spare Room in Everett WA.
                                                          New Sign...like the quote...
                                                       Block letters..........
                                                         New Coffee sign....

      I also thinned out my cluttered closet, donated a bunch of stuff to Value Village and did some deep cleaning.  Oh my, that feels good!  Jim and I spent Sunday together and had an amazing time!  ( I honored my former Navy Hero)!

Anyone else conquer some major projects over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment