Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Motivation!

Somehow the sun just motivates us all to get up and get projects done.  For quite a while, I was contemplating getting some new items into "The Spare Room" in Everett and painting up a dresser was hand made in 1960!  Carefully handcrafted, it is sturdy and will last another 50 plus years!  I painted it grey.... take a peak.....
                                           It's lightly dusted with white giving it a very soft feel.  

Then, there were some items I just liked and wanted to sell to the right home. Here's a great rust chair, antique rust blanket and a great bolster pillow.
                                                     I love the combo of these items!

                                      Wouldn't the chair look great with this large room rug?
                               Then add to it some stellar primitive pieces that are additions:
                          And then the stichery and candle holder...all PRIMITIVE!!!!
Lot's of new stuff and more to come as I am adding some new lines to my location.  So, stop by "The Spare Room" in Everett WA., just across from Comcast Arena.   See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment