Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun in the Sun weekend...a lot of missing items...good sign!!!

It was great to get together with the ladies on Friday night with a swim, the bbq and then watching Anita Renfro.  What fun!  Saturday's events were going to Sasafrass in Lakewood (the one just past Marysville) to drop off an order and other stock.  I was thrilled to see a lot of missing items for my past stock so it was a good time to refill.

Then took off to "The Lavendar Festival" in Marysville.  Ran into a few fellow artists and enjoyed speaking to them.  Loved their stuff they were selling, and loved the lavendar that I picked up for my deck.

So, profitable weekend thus far and a lot to get done inthe next day before returning to my real job.  Hope your weekend was enjoyable with all the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment