Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas in my home in the store and online!

Christmas is a great time to decorate for me.  I love it!  Natalie has her beau this year, so that required a new burlap stocking with a "J" on it for "Jordan".




I decided to place my Christmas tree in the dining room this year.  First time ever.  Why?  The view from outside.  So here it is in all of it's vintage glory....

and yet some pictures of the vintage ornaments.....




"The Spare Room" on Hewitt in Everett
This weekend, I have got to get some items ready for "The Spare Room". I've been slacking lately and just goofing off. Every now and then, I just have to do that, but now it's back to buckling down.  Speaking of "The Spare Room" .....they have launched a new website.
My booth number is #77.  Come by and see both stores...there's some incredible antiques and vintage items!


I have purchased some side tables to paint up and distress.... I have my assignment and they will soon appear at the Everett shop.

I'm in a NEW RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!
We've bonded.  We share. He delivers gifts on my doorstep.  He sends me messages I long to hear. He tells me I'm wonderful.....Who, you ask? I am in a relationship with Amazon.com.

I am treated like we're exclusive the way he hurries to meet my every need....and he's always there.  I am loved!  It's like he can really "read" me.

My Visit with Lynn
I had a great visit with my friend Lynn who lives in Florida right now. She and her family moved there 12 or so years ago.  Such a special lady. It was a last minute thing, but I am glad we could synch up!
and here's another....


Blessings on your week....what are your families doing for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment