Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas week Updates!

Here it is...Christmas week. Time flies!

As I ponder the year, I look back at the time I have not made the best use of my time....aka worry.  Why can't I just lay things down on the altar and leave them there?  Yeah, they crawl off, I put them back on.  Sometimes, I have been known to sneak them off of the altar, (as if God can't see)...hah!  Eventually, I place them back on.  It gets easier and easier to let go...but I think I have been in the realm of being classified as a "professional worrier".  It's so old to behave this way.  UGH!  I am sure none of you can relate!

This year has brought me so much growth though.  Taking the time to honor God by becoming the best of me. I have taken time away from things that would draw me into conflict or distract me in any way shape or form from the will of God.  I have taken time to adequately care for myself, body, soul and spirit.   He deserves my best.

Quality Performance and Awesome Support
This last weekend, I had the privilege of heading up an improv group with the pastor performing with us, It was for a Variety show production that was very well done.  Our church had a production that had folks with different gifts showcase them. We had a painter, a monologue artist, a celtic dancer, singers, etc. Each did a quality job as they were nudged by leadership to bring out their best and to display their gift to Jesus. It was one of the funnest events I have been a part of!

New Shabby at "The Spare Room" in Everett WA
I want to thank my friends and customers who have supported my art work. It's been a good year to get back into the saddle and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Today these items were placed at "The Spare Room". In addition the regular Christmas items are there.  Stop by!  Located right across from Comcast Arena on Hewitt.

Black Distressed End Table
White Shabby end table front view
White Shabby end table side view

Christmas and New Years!
I'm planning on spending some time with my daughter and her beau on Christmas and then some friends.  Then on New Years heading to Oregon to visit a long time friend. So excited!  Wish I had more time off to cruise the coastline.  We'll see!  I could always take my work computer and find a place to remote in.  Hmmmmm.....

Wishing you a warm and Merry Christmas~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment