Friday, October 15, 2010

Zumba Weekend!

Haven't worked out this hard since high school track!  The Hickory Girls from North Carolina came and led a Flash Mob at the north outlet mall then came down and led a two hour INTENSE Zumba class.   Oh my.....

Upon coming home, my cat ran away from me after taking one whiff of me. Everything hurts... I think my eyelashes are even sore!!!!

 Here's one of the many workouts we did....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afWIHbj0tb8...Lord, those ladies have energy....

I was able to see an instructor I think is fabulous at this event tonight...Roberto.  He's moving away to the east side of the state.
 
Tomorrow they lead off for another round of workouts and a fund raiser for the NW Sarcoma Foundation. Houseblend Productions donated this table runner and 6 placemats for the raffle which will feature many items.



If you haven't tried Zumba I highly recommend it! It's not only fun, but a great cardio workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment