Monday, October 4, 2010

The Reward of Doing what is Right

New at "The Spare Room" !
Fall table runners, Black shelves


Primitive Star Table

The Reward of Doing what is Right

Over the weekend, it was made very clear to me the reward for what is doing right.  I heard a couple of sermons and saw the fruit in my life as I completed something I felt I was nudged to do. 

On the flip side of making wise choices, is the obvious...the bad choices.  What ever happens to them?

For the person who steals, lies, cheats, lives in rage, compromises their values, etc.....well, they get caught or live in misery and even if they don't (initially), God sees all and consequences will follow....

To see what lays ahead for our choices see: Deuteronomy 28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2028&version=MSG

We can create good news or bad news for ourselves....I don't know about you...but I want the blessings...it may take awhile to get there, but they will come with right living!

No comments:

Post a Comment