Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Lord isn't surprised...in fact...He has a plan!

This weekend was a kick!  Performed at New Life with Matt and Sarah from KCMS and it was a lot of fun! It was nice to see many of the gang from "The Follower" play and some folks from NCC.  I truly needed a good laugh after one of the most difficult months I've had in years.  August was not a picnic. I'm glad it's done and over with.  I know the Lord wasn't taken by surprise by family and other events that occurred, but He is faithful! I am hanging on to this scripture taken from The Message,


" Forget about what's happened;


don't keep going over old history.

Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new.

It's bursting out! Don't you see it?

There it is! I'm making a road through the desert."  Isaiah 43:18-19
 
Then Sunday off to "The Spare Room" after church to meet with a customer to get her custom order description and to re-arrange items so I can bring in additional antiques/art to sell. Hey...if your looking for some black, grey, brown or white furniture items...go visit my space...just across from Comcast on Oakes and Hewitt in Everett WA.  If not, take a peak any how there's some great items that other vendors have that are one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment