Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Josiah is here!

It's June 10th 5:56 am and I get a text from Jordan McLean...."Natalie is in labor. Come on up when you can. I will come out when she's done." So I arrived at the birthing center in Kirkland at 7:30 am. I had to get on my computer and make sure everything was taken care of at work. Natalie was two weeks early which was no shock to me. Poor thing was looking like she was 90% baby! I called my mom first thing in the morning. She wept. I called her on the way up to the hospital again. I was a nervous wreck. This was it...the moment we had waited for. Another miracle coming. A child... a wonderful miraculous creation. My offspring! There was a family there that also had a baby come two weeks early. Susan, (one of the grandmother's) showed me the ropes around the center as this was her 5th grand-baby. Jesse and Val showed up about 9 am I suppose and then Natalie's step mom Yvonne showed up around 10 am. We all took turns listening in at the door. Then the time came. It was 11:27 on 6/10/14 and baby Josiah was born. 7 lbs 11 oz 20 3/4" long.

No comments:

Post a Comment